22 March 2009

The First Day Of Spring !! Finally.

First of all, I'd like to say sorry for not blogging in aaaagges. I've been so busy - exams !! I know I said I'd put some of my designs online, but I haven't had time to yet. :(

So, anywayz. Yesterday was the Spring Equinox, wwhich means it's officially SPRING !! So I am making a list of my top 10 Spring trends. Warning: this post might be a bit long !!

1. Blazers!
The boyfriend kind - long and loose, with rolled up sleeves. Soo sexy - can be worn day or night.
2. Polka Dots!
Cute and classy! Bring out your inner 2-year-old ;)


3. Fringing
And by fringing, I mean fringed boots! They were hot last season, they're even hotter this season! Like these or these, but definitely not like this.
P.S. Keep an eye out for fringed bags too!

4. Jumpsuits

Jumpsuits are so elegant and feminine, but not many people dare to wear them.
Just look at this pic (£29.50 from Vera Moda @Asos), as worn by Audrina Patridge!
It's prefect for a date or a night out, just wear it with some strappy heels, bangles and huge sunglasses, and there you have - THE look of the season!
And if you want a more casual look, this playsuit is quite cute.
5. Nautical

This trend comes back every single Spring! But I still love it, it's so adorable. Right now I'm loving this (£18, Urban Outfitters) . . .
And this top is just gorgeous and perfect for the summer.
How do you like the Sailor trend? Too overused, or still as cute as it always was?

6. Short-shorts

Okay, so this isnt exactly a NEW trend, but I love them. Lots of people say they're slutty, but I beg to differ! My favourites in the shops right now are these New Look ones, £5:
And everybody needs a pair of denim shorts, so how about these as well:

7. 50's

Love it, Love it, Love it. Glam up with some Old Hollywood shizzle, a la Leighton Meester and Scarlett Johannson!


8. Lace

How about some lace leggings? A lace top?
Wear these cute lace leggings with a denim skirt for some casual allure ;)

9. Florals

Me luvz this trend. It's been hanging on for years, but I still love it.
Floral tea dresses are sooooooooo cute (with double knobs on!)
So are floral skirts!



10. Neon

Nuff said.


So how do you like my fave trends? Which is your favourite?
Comment below.
xoxo Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

free stats